Color-Spot - DTM
For the isolation and identification of dermatophytes found in veterinary specimens of hair, skin, and nail samples.
- The RSM side will induce the organisms to produce spores which can be viewed microscopically for identification.
- Each biplate is individually wrapped and can be stored at room temperature.
- Room temperature incubation, no special equipment needed.
- Sold in packages of 5 or 10
- The biplate has one section for DTM (Dermatophyte Test Media) and the other section for RSM (Rapid Sporulation Media) for culturing dermatophytic fungi.
- The DTM side will turn red within just a few days when dermatophytic fungus is present.
- The RSM side will turn blue to blue green in the presence of dermatophytes.